Monday, June 27, 2011

Splish Splash and Party Bash!

What a fun weekend we had!! Yesterday we celebrated Darrin's 4th Birthday party as you can see Ava is checking out the balloons above. There was soooooo much excitement the balloons popping didn't even scare her! And yes, we finally convinced daddy to taking a picture with me and mommy! I was paying more attention to what was on the ground than the camera, but at least we got a family portrait!


Here I am with Grandpa Rick! Rick decided that I was getting too heavy after awhile becuase I am getting so big. I am just a growing little girl!




Here I am with pretty aunt Sarah! We didn't get any pics with Natalie too, we will have to do that in the future to show us all later the size comparison!





Here is little Miss Princess Ava all stylin in her pretty dress. My oh my momma LOVES to dress her baby girl! It's a dress every weekend if at all possible!




SPLISH SPLASH!!! We went to the Splash Park in Bentonville on Saturday! First water park for Ava and her Best Friend Cora!! Cora is 6 months older than me and we had a hay day in this water! The fountains shot out of the ground and we watched and then mom and I ran through a few times and had so much fun! I didn't even cry the entire time!



I am stylin in my bikini! Dad and uncle James had to beat off all the boys from Cora and I!



Momma and Me!! I do love my Momma!!!







I am a princess or a diva, whichever I darn well want to be! I am stylin and a profilin every day!! This is just me chillin in my shades on the back porch swing!



We had such an eventful weekend and had so much fun! Ava is definitely growing and developing sooo much more! She is talking to us and responding to us by smiling and laughing! She is starting to use her hands to grab on to more and more! Especially when she is on my lap in front of food! Ava definitely loves food! She tried a lemon the other night out at Red Lobster and loved it! She kept sucking on it without any sour faces. Ava is figuring out how roll over as well, she had herself pushed over but couldn't quite get her little arm out so she could make it completely over and ended up flipping back. Ava loves to have her tongue hanging out and has figured out how to blow bubbles. It is just too stinking cute and we love watching her different developments! Ava is a bloomin flower! Or one heck of a little diva princess!! Well that is pretty much it for the past few weeks and our busy fun filled weekend! I will have Ava's first 4th of July outing up next week!



















No comments:

Post a Comment