Friday, April 6, 2012

Ava is ONE!

Hi all!! It's been a while since I have posted once again..... But I am happy to say Ava is ONE now!! She celebrated her First Birthday this past weekend and had such a blast!! She is growing up way too fast! She walks, talks, blows kisses, waves, climbs up slides, stands up in chairs, pretty much you name it and she does it! She is a pistol! Really reminds me of a great man of which is her Great Grandpa Herman! It's no joke, she takes after him in so many ways! He is def watching over us and God has blessed us in so many ways!
The past few months have been so busy and crazy with lots of different things going on in our lives, but I know everything happens for a reason and whether its good, bad, or indifferent, there is going to be so much better to come! I am def thankful for my baby girl she is the center of my life! Josh even knows he takes second place now LOL! Not really we have a great family and Love each other unconditionally!
I will keep this blog short and sweet and try and add pics, the blogger wasn't uploading pics so I may have to do a separate one to show so Birthday pics!

Dear Grandpa,
Its been a year now, Ava officially turned 1 this past Sunday. She is growing fast! I swear she is a spitting image of you! She is very determined, independent, and hard headed. Ok, so maybe a lil like me but I get it from you as well. She LOVEs her dandilion flowers almost as much or more than you did! She loves picking them tho, not just watching them grow up in the yard. She is very inquisitive and is always trying to figure out all kinds of things. You would def be proud of Gods creation of your Great Granddaughter! I know you are watching over us and her every day and watching her grow! She blows kisses your way now that she has figured out how to blow kisses! And she even adds the muah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment